- Dreamnight at the Zoo (June 6, 2008)
- 4th Annual AXA Advisor for Autism ASACIC Golf Class (May 2, 2008)
- Lobby Day (April 15, 2008)
- Swimming Fun at the YMCA (March 9, 2008)
- “Bee Movie” Movie Event at Showplace 8 (Nov. 3, 2007)
- First ASACIC Walk for Autism (Oct 7, 2007)
- ABA Workshop (Sep. 22, 2007)
- 5th Annual “Evening at the Zoo” (Sep. 15, 2007)
- 3rd Annual AXA Advisors for Autism ASACIC Golf Classic (May 4, 2007)
- Swimming Fun at the YMCA (Feb. 24, 2007)
(Autism Social Skills Program for Interaction and Relationship Education)
Summer 2008 Pilot Program
Dates: Monday thru Thursday, June 9 – July 3
Times: 9:00am – 3:00pm
Location: Athens Christian Church on Route 29
Camp ASPIRE is on!
Forms: Camp ASPIRE interest form. For more details please review this information.
“WALL·E” Movie Event
Date: Saturday, July 19, 2008
Location: Showplace 8 East, 2945 S. Dirksen Parkway, Springfield
ASACIC has secured the Showplace 8 East theater for a free screening of Disney/Pixar’s latest release: “WALL·E”. The event is FREE to any child with a disability and their family. This includes cost of admission only. Please review the flyer for more details and don’t hesitate to contact us at [email protected] if you have any questions.
2nd Annual Take a Step for Autism
Date: Saturday, September, 27, 2008
Times: 1:00pm – 4:00pm
Location: Washington Park
More information to come. Mark your calendars!